CQ71 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CQ71 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Technology Unparalleled Portable I Phone Charger With Speaker And Led

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Technology Unparalleled Portable I Phone Charger With Speaker And Led Empty
PostSubject: Technology Unparalleled Portable I Phone Charger With Speaker And Led   Technology Unparalleled Portable I Phone Charger With Speaker And Led EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Fast Mac has developed yet another universal solution 'iV', an extended battery pack and portable charger as well as speaker especially for Apple's iphone 3gs. Claiming to have three-way battery life and an internal flash and blue one's teeth headset charger, this handy charger also has an internal speaker along with sound control. This portable battery charger can be snapped in your phone and allows you to definitely enjoy music, talks perhaps even taking pictures while the phone is still connected.

Typically the Fast Mac's latest launch contains 3100mAh True Potential battery, which is stated to be the longest lasting battery accessible in the markets for any iPhone. Besides, the dock connector port is furthermore used for charging as well as syncing. This mobile battery charger possesses a full size USB port which often can also charge Bluetooth headset, video camera, game system or perhaps another phone. The LED (built with flash) also allows people to be used for hitting photos or videos inside low light.

Weighing 3. 69 oz, just 25% of the weight in the actual iphone, the bottom of any iV is contoured to assure it is docked not to mention charges the iPhone. The in built speakers chambers are formulated in a manner towards reflect the sound up and towards the listeners instead of passing along it away. It takes about 3 hours to acquire fully charged and is compatible aided by the models of iPhone & ipod itouch. Not only this, its secondary charging issue enables the iV for you to charge any electronic device that might be charged via a common USB cable and matching power connector. According on the USB-IF, a non-profit relationship of USB developers & makers, more than 1000 devices might be powered using the iV's supplementary charging port.

Available at the reasonable rate of $44, this iV when armed through an apple iPhone is capable up to 24 hours of discuss time, 31 days involving standby, 20+ hours involving video & almost 72 hours of audio playback time period. The various features and compatibility levels has additionally earn, this portable iphone 3gs charger with Speaker in addition to LED, many accolades in Macworld Expo.
Back to top Go down
https://cq71.forumotion.com

Technology Unparalleled Portable I Phone Charger With Speaker And Led
Page 1 of 1